Date: January 6, 2012
RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Map v2 for Nuke, Composite and Fusion.
RE:Vision Effects, Inc. acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces the initial release of RE:Map, the ultimate kit of mapping and distortion tools, as an OFX plug-in set for use within The Foundry's Nuke, Eyeon's Fusion, and Autodesk's Composite.
RE:Map v2 OFX is now included in the specially priced Effections bundle for Fusion, which also includes Twixtor, ReelSmart Motion Blur, DE:Noise and RE:Flex. RE:Map v2 is now part of the Effections OFX bundle for Nuke and Maya/3dsMax Composite, which also includes Twixtor, ReelSmart Motion Blur and DE:Noise.
RE:Map is a set of 5 plugins:
- RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, usually rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. Includes high-quality filtering of the rendered texture map. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences.
- RE:Map Inverse UV inversely projects a color image, using a UV Map as a guide, to a rectangular image that may then be used to texture the UV Map with RE:Map UV, or for use as a texture map for a 3D system.
- RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin includes many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters.
- RE:Map Corner Pin maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner-pinning and inverse-corner-pinning).
- RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect.\
Availability and pricing:
- Full version node-locked licenses are priced at $189.95. Floating licenses are priced at $284.93.
- Render-only node-locked licenses are priced at $44.95, and render-only floating licenses at $67.43.
- RE:Map v2 OFX is included in Effections bundle for Fusion: $1250.00 for GUI node-locked license, and $1875.00 for GUI floating license.
- RE:Map v2 OFX is now included in Effections bundle for Nuke, and Maya/3dsMax Composite: $889.95 for GUI node-locked license, and $1334.95 for GUI floating license.
- Volume discounts available. Contact email@example.com.
About RE:Vision Effects
RE:Vision Effects is software development company focused on providing innovative software to create, modify, control, and enhance digital video imagery at the highest quality. Their products have a broad range of applications and are currently used in every phase of television, motion picture, internet and visual effects industries. The company supplies its cutting edge software through partnerships and direct sales for a large segment of customers ranging from at-home editors, wedding and other live event videographers, industrial video providers to those creating high-end effects for commercials, broadcast TV and big-budget films. The founders received a 2006 Academy Award for Technical Achievement for the design and development of this affordable, user-friendly RE:Vision family of software products.
RE:Vision Effects plug-ins are available for Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Effects, Eyeon Fusion, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, The Foundry's Nuke, Adobe Premiere Pro, Autodesk 3ds Max/Maya Composite, Avid editing systems, Autodesk Systems (Sparks), Autodesk SoftImage, Apple Shake, Quantel genQ and others.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
RE:Map is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Other trademarks are owned by their respective owners. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
The RE:Vision Effects Team firstname.lastname@example.org
More info at http://www.revisionfx.com